Tuesday 3 February 2015

Manna for today - Enough!

Sharing what I have 'gathered' for today 3 Feb 2015

‘Not enough’

I always feel like I’ve not done enough.

I’ve read my Bible today. But have I read enough?
I’ve prayed today. But have I prayed hard enough, long enough, about enough? Does it ‘count’ if half of it was wandery thoughts in Your presence?

I try to spend quality time with my children and husband.
I try to talk about you with the family.
Read Christian blogs and books.
Pray as a family. Etc. Etc. 

But is it enough?

I can never do enough to satisfy that question.
I need to run from that question to You.

Only You are enough.


Enough for my weakness, doubt and failure. Enough to cover all my sin. Enough to rescue the world.


Thank You that You are enough. Enough for today. Enough for each person whatever they are going through. Enough to entrust all my doubts, fears and questions to. Enough to handle the past, present and future. Enough to hold on to me whatever storm I’m facing. Enough to love me through this day and every day. For ever. Amen.

1 comment: